Department of Econometrics
The mission of the Econometric Institute is to provide students with high quality educational programmes in Econometrics & Management Science and Economics & Informatics, and to enable the faculty to do fundamental and applied research in econometrics, management science and related fields.
- EI-seminar Dinand Webbink 'How much do children learn in education systems around the world? Quasi-experimental estimates of achievement gains using international cognitive tests' on May 30, 2013
- Richard Paap awarded the prestigious title 'Distinguished Author'
- EI-seminar Albert Lee Chun 'A forward-looking model of the term structure of interest rates' on May 23, 2013
- Thesis defence of Willem van Jaarsveld on May 23, 2013
- Thesis defence of Tim Salimans on May 23, 2013
- Structure and Time-Varying Patterns in Economics and Finance' on May 24-25, 2013